Meet the Team
To achieve real client satisfaction, we work hard to understand a client's motivations, goals and concerns relating to business succession, family legacy, social impact, personal tragedy/triumph, and financial freedom.
My Mission: To help successful business owners clarify their goals and execute targeted strategies to enjoy, protect, and pass on what they have worked hard to create.
Leveraging his background as a business and estate attorney, international tax consultant, and financial consultant, Patrick works exclusively with successful business owners to help organize and integrate various aspects of their business and personal strategic planning.
Patrick earned his B.A. in International Economics and Finance from the Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. He began his career with Arthur Andersen and Deloitte Tax providing international tax consulting to Fortune 500 multinationals. He earned his law degree from the Georgia State University College of Law and practiced in the areas of corporate law, business planning, tax, and trusts & estate planning. Patrick has his insurance license and has his FINRA Series 6, 63, 7, and 65.
* Patrick is an active member in good standing with the Georgia Bar and provides legal services through a law firm unaffiliated with Xception Advisory Group. Patrick does NOT provide legal services through Xception Advisory Group.
Wendy joined Xception Advisory Group in 2018. Wendy brings a host of talents to the team with her insurance license, FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65 securities licenses, and over 10 years of experience in financial services, banking, retirement plans, and comprehensive financial planning.
Wendy oversees the firm's operations in financial planning, technology and compliance areas, and she regularly interfaces with clients while directly supporting Patrick in their strategic planning efforts. Wendy is passionate about using her skills to help people gain confidence and achieve financial independence through comprehensive planning.
Wendy has a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling and staying active by running 5Ks and practicing yoga and pilates. She has three Peachtree Road Races under her belt and plans many more.
Xception Advisory Group has direct strategic relationships with professional service providers that can supplement or complement our client guidance. We collaborate frequently with these outside advisors, and we view these relationships as extensions of our client service team. Our strategic partners include:
- Institutional investment asset managers,
- Insurance brokerage firms,
- CPAs and accounting firms,
- Specialized attorneys and law firms,
- Business valuation firms,
- Commercial banks, mortgage lenders, and specialty financing resources,
- Employee benefits consultants,
- 401(k) platforms, pension consultants and retirement plan administrators,
- Property & casualty insurance brokers,
- Industry specific consulting firms & specialized tax strategy consultants,
- Charitable planning consultants, administrators, and trustees.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through The Leaders Group, Inc. Securities Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC; TLG Advisors, Inc. Registered Investment Advisor; 26 W Dry Creek Circle, Suite 800, Littleton CO 80120, (303) 797-9080. Xception Advisory Group is not affiliated with The Leaders Group, Inc. or TLG Advisors, Inc.
Check the background of a Firm and/or investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.